Monday, July 9, 2007

Peruvian Princess

This morning I almost rear ended a white Toyota Carolla while reaching for my cellphone to call my girlfriend. God bless the Subaru (or Les-baru as I've come to learn....thats another post) When I came to my senses and put the cellphone down I noticed something funny. The man driving the car was a burly looking older fellow, clearly of some sort of south american decent. As I was scanning the rearview mirror for any evidence he noticed just how many microns I came away from screwing up each others mornings, I noticed the most incongruous sticker across his back window.




PERUVIAN PRINCESS

WHAT? Are you for real. I reach for the phone again, and called my girlfriend, a Polish Princess. And I found the sticker babe, so its getting plastered on YOUR Corolla.



No comments: