Friday, January 9, 2009

Exiled Update #6 - Punk Inspired, Soy Powered

Who is this man? Over 8000 pictures from my wedding, and he appears in about 5. It looks here like he is signaling his band of goons to beat up the photographer who captured this image. Is he friend or foe? Is he a government agent keeping tabs on my garage experiments with sending cats back in time to stop the Egyptians from inventing paper? Maybe he's from outer space, sent here because my Subaru leaves a warp drive signature whenever I drive it. He is truly an enigma. What I do know is that this man brews a killer batch of both Root and Ginger beers. He's not Jewish. He's not Amish. I'm just going to call him Rabbi Awesomepants. If you see him, ask him where to get skinny jeans. Much love my brada!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: