Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Exiled Update #2 - SPECIAL CHRISTMAS EDITION

Christmas 2008 was a blast!! My parents came out from Maine to celebrate with us, and it turned out to be the best possible combination of fun and relaxation. Fortunately Sarah likes having people over, and it was a real pleasure to have people here. This first picture was of the day we went up to the Christmas tree farm to pick out our beautiful yule plant! Totally awesome huh?
After attending mass Christmas Eve (groan) we came back to the house to decorate sugar cookies. Like everything he does, my father became equal parts obsessed and crazy with this project. He managed to find some 5 year old spray frosting and went nuts. He has problems. As always, my lovely Sarah couldn't wait to enjoy the snacks....


We sort of lost the camera during the present opening frenzy Christmas morning, so we don't have a lot of those shots... .what I do have is my parents zoning out playing Grand Theft Auto on my new Xbox that I got for my birthday. I am going to leave it up to Sarah to post pictures from her mom's house with the whole family.


The next post will include my two favorite 2008 Christmas moments. DON'T MISS IT!!!!

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Love the pic of the sugar cookies! I'm still running around the block to work off all those calories...

Anonymous said...

i am very happy that Pancho is not dead. I will overlook all the indignities you have heaped upon me because Pancho lives