Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Exiled Update #1

Hi there blog-o-nauts. I am going to make a better effort at blogging during this new year. I am hoping to follow my sister-in-laws example, check out her blog at the Week Weekly, and blog with some sort of regularity.

With that in mind, here's a few of the pictures from the rest of our Yosemite trip a couple of weeks ago! The second day we went hiking it started snowing like mad! The weather was reasonably warm however, so we pressed on. Just as we started off on the 7 mile loop trail around Mirror lake, we spot not one, but TWO bobcats! They were wicked hard to photograph, but here's a couple.

The lighting was terrible, so these were the best ones I got... they were big and fluffy, and not much concerned with our presence. The rest of the hike was punctuated by heavy bouts of giant flakes and short breaks of blue sky. Here are a few pictures... I was getting all artsy fartsy with a couple.



And finally, here is Sarah & I, the happy hiking couple, enjoying the snow and fresh air and time together. I love my wife, especially when she takes me on super fun birthday trips to Yosemite!

No comments: