Sunday, June 8, 2008

WEDDED BLISS!!!!

Well FINALLY we have some of our professional wedding pictures in! Here's a sample of the awesomeness. We have right around 5,000 (WTF???) pictures, so going through all of them to pick out the best is going to be time consuming, but here's a few I dig. You can see more pictures at the photobucket website we have set up at www.photobucket.com Username: JasonandSarah_2008 Password: wedding. Enjoy!

ps. Wanna see the best wedding dance ever? click here!











Sarah is at a scrapping retreat this weekend, so I have been left with the task of going through all of these! I thought I had plowed through them all until I posted this and realized that I missed two whole DVD's worth of pictures! On the upside, I've been riding my new three wheel bike all over the place this weekend and am planning on settling into a great East vs. West NBA finals game this evening with my team the Celtics on cusp of greatness! Adios! GO CELTS! BEAT LA!!!!!

No comments: